A HUGE "must be won" £11.9million Lottery jackpot will be up for grabs on Saturday as no one scooped the top prize in Wednesday's draw.
If weekend ticket holders also fail to get all seven numbers, the jackpot cash while be dished out between winners with fewer matches.
In Wednesday's draw, the next biggest prize of £1million – for five numbers and the bonus ball – was claimed by two winners.
Meanwhile, 59 people bagged £1,750 after matching five of the six numbers.
The winning Lotto numbers were 24, 15, 43, 49, 09, 34 and the bonus number was 32.
Set of balls three and draw machine Lancelot were used.
The jackpot has rolled over to Saturday's draw.
No-one matched all five numbers to win the Lotto HotPicks, though 10 people got four numbers to claim £13,000.
The winning Thunderball numbers were 34, 04, 11, 07, 28 and the Thunderball was 10.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
1. £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains history’s biggest lottery prize
2. £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come forward to claim their prize in March 2019 not long before the April deadline
3. £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
4. £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
5. £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The top prize of £500,000 wasn't scooped, but 10 people got the next biggest prize of £5,000 after matching five numbers.
Camelot's Andy Carter, of The National Lottery, said: "It promises to be an amazing Lotto draw on Saturday with a whopping £11.9 million 'Must Be Won' jackpot up for grabs.
"In a 'Must Be Won' draw, if the jackpot isn't won, the prize amount is shared out among the other prize tiers, meaning lots of players could win lots more."
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated to be about one in 14million.
It comes after a mum won £10k-a-month for a year after her daughter bought a Lottery ticket for her 45th birthday.
Cheryl Crowley opened a card from her daughter Jade, 27, and was astounded when she found a winning ticket inside.
Mum-of-three Jade, from Brent, north west London bought a selection of lucky dip tickets for the Set for life draw a day before Cheryl's birthday on May 7.
The next day she checked the numbers and realised she had won big.
And the good news couldn’t have come at a better time as Cheryl and her family have faced tough times during the pandemic.
Source: Read Full Article